Project Management Officer - £35k
A client of Nigel Frank has recently just received a £78million investment to be able to expand their business. They are currently looking for a PMO to be based in Surrey. They are going through a lot of growth and are expanding throughout the whole company.
The Project Management Office plays an integral role during the onboarding of new customers. It creates structured schedules and project plans based on the project goals, resources needed, potential risks, and budget constraints. The PMO team will support customers via the consultants but will also work closely with project managers to serve the customer base.
- Tracking the production of the required deliverables
- Light touch planningand monitoring of the project
- Tracking the customer spend and triggering invoices at correct milestones
- Tracking project risks, including the development of contingency plans
- Reporting through agreed lines on project progress through reporting
- Managing project administration
- Responsible for issuing statements of work and other project documentation during onboarding
- Supporting the consultants within internal process such as raising support requests, setting up customer access and tracking internal deliverables (e.g. branding setup or development items)
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Needed for the Job
- Organised and detail orientated
- Conscientious individual who can source answers to questions from across the business
- 1+ year's experience in a project management role or PMO role
- Is able to establish a good working relationship with the consulting team and other internal teams
- Ability to develop and maintain an agreed project plan and detailed stage plans
This is a brief description of the role, for the full information, simply apply and I will call you to discuss further details.
This is an exclusive client to Nigel Frank International. My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so make sure you don't miss out and APPLY NOW!