As a Technical Architect, you will provide best-fit architectural solutions for one or more projects; you will assist in defining scope and sizing of work; and anchor Proof of Concept developments. You will provide solution architecture for the business problem, platform integration with third party services, designing and developing complex features for clients' business needs.
The Senior Technical Architect will provide technology direction, ensures project implementation compliance, and utilizes technology research to innovate, integrate, and manage technology solutions. You will collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry to create and implement innovative h
Role & Responsibilities
- Provide architectural improvement of existing or new solutions to project execution teams for implementation supporting DevOps solutions.
- Provide technology assessments, strategies, and process improvement roadmaps for one or more technology domains supporting DevOps frameworks (depending on years of experience)
- Lead projects within architecture. Work with Product Owner/Business Analysts to understand functional requirements and interact with other cross-functional teams to architect, design, develop, test, and release features (depending on years of experience).
- Drive common vision, practices and capabilities across teams supporting DevOps deliverables across Dev teams, Ops teams, QA teams, and security teams.
Skills & Qualifications
- At least 5 years of experience in technology consulting, enterprise and solutions architecture and architectural frameworks.
- At least 2 years' experience working as a Cloud Architect or Solution Architect and delivering solutions to both production and non-production enterprise Azure Clouds
- At least 2 years of experience with DevOps best practices supporting modernized SDLC and ITIL.
- Experience in doing quick spikes and POC to prove/ finalize a design or architecture.
- Experience with Team Foundation Services and Azure DevOps
- Should be hands on with Infrastructure as Code for Solutions on Cloud, specifically ARM and Terraform