SSRS Report Developer - Gloucester - £40k
An interesting and growing organisation is looking to recruit a SQL Developer in their offices close to Gloucester.
This role is based within the BI team and it's key focus is to deliver essential management reporting to the internal customers. The reports that you will be developing will deliver accurate information relating to customers including their purchase, requirements, costs, revenue, wages, feedback and staff. This important information will be used by the wider team to make improvements within the business, highlight any issues and identify trends.
This position reports directly in to the BI manager and will be involved in various areas of management including information design, development and support.
You will be responsible for working with the MS SQL Data Warehouse to extract the necessary data and produce the required reports using SSRS. In the near future there will be the opportunity to work with Power BI or other similar data visualisation technologies.
Your responsibilities will include:
- ETL of data using SSIS
- Development and maintenance of the SQL data warehouse
- Requirements gathering with end-users
- Designing and developing reports within SSRS
- Providing guidance and support to internal/external users
- Liaising with the software development team
- Carrying our a range of DBA tasks where required
- Creation of technical documentation.
This a varied role and you should be ready to hit the ground running!
To be a good fit for this role you should have excellent communication skills and happy to work both independently and as part of a dynamic team. You should also have the following technical experience:
- Very experienced with SQL Server versions 2008-2016
- Experienced with T-SQL coding
- Experienced with ETL and SSIS development
- Very experienced creating reports in SSRS
- Working knowledge of SSAS
- Exposure to / desire to learn Power BI
If you are interested in this role then apply today ! Submit your CV or contact David Airey at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0191 338 7508.