Consultancy in Stockholm looking for a Senior .Net Developer to join the team. They undertake specialist assignments focusing mostly on .Net, SQL Server and EPiServer. Together as a team they are motivated, passionate and extremely successful! Due to an influx of new projects, they're looking to expand the team. They are based in central Stockholm but what sets this consultancy aside is that they don't spend a huge % of their revenue on their offices, they reinvest it back into their consultants, to ensure that you are provided with the best training, best certifications and that you take home the best salary possible! It's in both their interest and yours that their consultants stay as up to date as possible with the latest tech, here you are provided with constant support to do this!
Do you have the following experience?
- 5-7+ years' experience with .NET
- Full stack experience
- SQL/database experience
- Angular, Bootstrap
- Azure experience is a bonus but not a requirement
- Agile experience
- Experience working on large projects
- Fluent in Swedish
- Lots of flexibility and responsibility, you have the option to find your own projects and work on your own projects; some people see this as a stepping stone to freelancing.
- However, you are still provided with certifications, added benefits and the security of working with a company that have been around for over 10 years and have a constant influx of new projects.
- The opportunity for progression alongside the support to grow in yourself great.
- Alongside the above, you will be part of a close team with a great culture.
- A commission, salary structure with a fixed base. Due to them reinvesting their profits back into their consultants, the overall salary you will take home after a generous fixed rate is market leading!
Interviews are taking place throughout July, please get in touch if this sounds good to you!