Azure Infrastructure Architect , Chicago, IL, $90-110/hr
Position: Azure Infrastructure Architect
Product: Microsoft Azure
Location: Chicago, IL
- Plan, configure, and optimize Microsoft Azure solutions
- Assess and migrate existing workloads to Azure
- Collaborate with team members to develop and enhance deliverables
- Learn and adapt to new business and technical concepts
- Coach other technical consultants and sellers related to Cloud technologies in your area of specialization
- 5+ years' experience in architecting, planning, implementing and maintaining Microsoft infrastructure technologies
- Knowledge of Azure AD
- 2+ years' experience focused on Azure/hybrid environments and supporting infrastructure
- Experience with leading customer workshops, educating customers on Azure technologies and outlining a vision of what is possible in Azure to achieve their business goals
- Knowledge of Agile, Scrum, and ALM
To apply to this position, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 347-783-6573 (ext.6573).
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Azure recruitment, advertising more Microsoft Azure jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Azure market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Microsoft Azure jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Azure candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Azure market and some of the opportunities and Microsoft Azure jobs that are available I can be contacted on (347)-783-6573. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Azure opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.