Azure BI Developer - Godalming
Nigel Frank are currently seeking multiple Azure BI Developers based near Godalming, to join a company who've been growing exponentially over the past 5 years.
You'll be using existing skills in Azure PaaS Development (any of the following: Data Factory, Data Lake, SQL DW, Databricks, Analysis Services, CosmosDB, etc.), as well learning others where you have skill gaps, including traditional Data Warehousing in SQL Server, Power BI and more.
Your role will be varied, with a huge range of tasks across the arms of Support and Development, including bug-fixing and fault finding, changes and new features, as well as project-based development. An analytical and methodical approach to your work is therefore required.
You'll be office-based in Godalming, working regular Monday-Friday hours. Part time hours hours can also be on offer for candidates that do require it.
Key Skills include:
- Experience in SQL Azure Development using any of the following; Azure SQL DB, Data Factory, Data Lake, CosmosDB, Streaming Analytics, Power BI, Databricks, Event Hubs
- Experience in SQL Server development (SSRS, SSIS, SSAS)
- Experience in problem-solving, fault finding and bug-fixing, ideally also using service-desk ticketing software
This is a Permanent role, offering a starting salary of around £45-65,000 depending upon experience.
- Performance-related bonus
- Private Healthcare
- 25 days holiday
- MS Certification Training and Support
- Life insurance
- Matched Pension
For this, and other exciting roles in Azure BI development, contact Owen Mitchell on 0191 338 7552 or email@example.com in complete confidence.
Nigel Frank are the UK's leading Power BI and Azure Data Platform recruiter, offering more opportunities across the UK than any other. We're also the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.