My new client offers software and services that streamlines and digitise business processes in both the public and private sectors. They operate across the Nordic region, with expansion in the Benelux, Central and Eastern European markets, and employ just under 10,000 professionals worldwide. My client currently has around 20 professionals in the team and are seeking engaging individuals to increase this team to 30, due to expansion of the company.
Why work with my client?
- Large company with offices all across Europe
- Constant expansion seen year by year
- Learn new tech, especially Cloud technologies
- Belief in high quality
- Relaxed, international team culture
Responsibilities and what is expected
- Migrating, Integrating and keeping the servers/systems up and running.
- Be in charge of the production environment - Make sure everything is up and running, minimising down time.
- You will be responsible and in charge of the deployment, which includes working one Saturday a month
- Travel to Madrid once or twice a year, otherwise in-house position
- SQL Server (SSRS, SSIS and SSAS)
- Multiple BI experience
- Power BI and Azure an advantage, but not a hard requirement
- CICD, Automation looked positively on
- English speaking work environment
- Right to work and live within the EU
Desirable personal traits
- Proactive and flexible. You will have a lot of interaction everyday - ability to change topics quickly
- Good communicator / flexibility to know how to work under pressure
- Willing to travel to Madrid once or twice a year to meet and work with Spanish colleagues
- Relaxed and enjoy working in an international team/environment
- €3500-€4500 monthly salary
- 25+ Holidays
- Personal Development Plans with a focus in the Cloud environment
- Market competitive bonus scheme
Curious and would like to know more information? Contact me on the following;
Or send me a LinkedIn Message