Sr. Purchasing Manager - Dynamics NAV - Toms River, NJ
A global manufacturing group is seeking a purchasing and logistics expert to lead a team of buyers and improve procurement and sourcing efforts.
Our client is a well-established market leader who has been in business for over three decades! With a large and expanding catalog, they have become a recognized brand across various markets including healthcare, life sciences, food service, and logistics. The company combines a global supply chain network with innovation in their product line to deliver optimal solutions for manufacturing entities, and have consistently outperformed in helping their customers succeed.
This client is a Dynamics NAV (Navision) end user who heavily relies on their ERP solution within the supply chain team for forecasting, reporting, tracking, and inventory management. As such, they are looking for a candidate with expertise in using NAV ERP software to its fullest potential.
Your New Role:
- Managing and providing direction to the Purchasing team, including training more junior team members to carry out individual responsibilities at a high level of performance
- Lead all purchasing functions within the US team and coordinating with international vendors
- Monitoring the buyers/planners and flow of materials to meet customer requirements
- Identify paths for increased efficiency and cost cutting measures in the supply chain
- Utilize NAV ERP to optimize planning and inventory management
- Develop a long-term strategy for improved procurement functions and long-term best practices
- Much More!!
- 10+ years in purchasing and procurement
- Experience with Dynamics NAV (Navision) ERP software
- Expertise in Sourcing, Vendor Negotiation, Forecasting, Demand Planning, Inventory Control, and Logistics
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel. Experience with Power BI a plus
- 5+ years in a team leadership and project management role, preferably with teams larger than 3
- Excellent negotiation and vendor management skills
- Team player personality
Salary & Benefits:
- Competitive six figure base salary
- Excellent benefits package and paid time off
- Casual Fridays
- Amazing career growth potential
- Collaborative company culture where individual development is promoted
To apply, please contact Matt Potenza at 212-731-8252 (ext. 3234) and email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics NAV jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs are.