My client's engineering team is seeking a knowledgeable DevOps Engineer. You will be responsible for helping design, secure, and maintain cloud infrastructure for the company. You will work independently and closely with developers to ensure that the products are built to effectively utilize Azure features and functionality. You will be working with developers to ensure best practices and proper utilization of resources. A successful candidate will also be responsible for working with the team to efficiently manage applications deployments. You will also help in making sure they have all the tools and insights needed to make informed decisions about the maintenance and evolution of the cloud infrastructure. This job operates in a professional corporate setting.
- Skills in scripting tools will include Python and PowerShell
- Understand how to implement controls and processes to drive towards CPI, HIPAA, and SOX compliance
- Skills using command line tools to manage cloud infrastructure
- Knowledge on building pipelines in Azure DevOps for continuous integration and deployment
- Knowledge of fundamental networking engineering concepts are necessary
- You should have a good grasp with monitoring tools such as New Relic, DataDog, or RunScope
- You should be able to manage cloud infrastructure using technologies such as Terraform, ARM, or Ansible
- You should be familiar with configuring network and system security in a cloud environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication tailored to appropriate audience
- Experience working with Agile project management methodologies such as SCRUM
- Knowledge across software engineering practices such as version control, branching, code reviews, testing, and continuous integration and deployment
- It is preferred to have experience with restricted environments, e.g. PCI, HIPAA, SOX
Reach out to me as soon as possible so you don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! This role is not set to last! For more information, or to apply, call Kristen Alcala-Duran at 949 688 2216 (ext 2216) , if you prefer email- email an up to date CV to email@example.com.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft recruitment, advertising more Azure roles than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Azure market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in The Greater Los Angeles area and have a complete understanding of where the best Azure opportunities are.