DevOps Engineer-California-10% Travel-$175k+
Job Title: Azure DevOps Engineer
Location: Culver City
Salary: Flexible/ ~175k+
This company is seeking an experienced DevOps Engineer. The ideal candidate will be responsible for helping design, secure, and maintain cloud infrastructure for the company. In addition, the ideal candidate will help to manage pipelines and assist in application deployment. This candidate will be implementing processes to drive towards compliance within PCI, HIPAA, and SOX. The DevOps Engineer will work independently and closely with developers to ensure that our products are built to effectively utilize Azure features and functionality.
- This role requires skills with scripting tools such as Python and PowerShell
- Skills within command line tools to help manage and improve cloud infrastructure
- Extensive Experience building pipelines in Azure DevOps for continuous integration and deployment
- Highly Experienced with certain monitoring tools like New Relic, DataDog, or RunScope
- Detailed Experience with management in cloud infrastructure using Terraform, ARM, or Ansible
- Past experience working with Agile project management methodologies including SCRUM
- May Require occasional travel, up to 10%
- This is a full-time, professional corporate role
If interested Please be sure to reach out to me as soon as possible so you don't miss out on this prestigious opportunity! A role such as this one tends to be filled quickly! For more information, please contact Andrew Wills at 949 688 2215 (ext 2215), if you prefer email- please email an up to date CV to email@example.com
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft recruitment, advertising more Azure roles than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Azure market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in The Greater New York area and have a complete understanding of where the best Azure opportunities are.