Contract Azure Architect- San Diego, California- $100/Hr
Nigel Frank is recruiting on the behalf of a client who is looking to place a contract Azure Architect immediately in San Diego, CA. The company collaborates with world leading medical professionals to address unmet healthcare needs, while it focuses to improve patient outcomes and enhance their quality of life.
Role: As an Azure architect, you would be capable of building this cloud system from the ground up with the ability to scale it out after. You, as the architect, will be responsible for the support and development of connected IT solutions needed for: product engineering, testing and data analytics, as well as reporting. Additionally, you will lead IT system architecture, design solutions, manage vendors, run software contracts, and work on projects focused on Cloud infrastructure and IP protection.
- Architect robust Cloud solutions (using Cloud IoT) that are scalable and meet the needs of.
- Architect end-to-end solutions using Cloud IoT Services and partner with teams to evaluate business needs.
- Architect, manage and own configuration for system and hardware.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related area is required.
- Expert knowledge of:
- Azure IaaS components VMs, Virtual networks, Storage and PaaS components like App Service, Serverless computing, Storage
- VPCs, Subnets, EC2s, routing
- Azure Compute, Storage, IoT, Developer Tools
- Understanding of DevOps principles and techniques.
- Have the ability to architect an Azure system from the ground up as well as maintain it.
- Able to demonstrate best practices for Azure account setup, governance, and architecture.
- Experience with architecture system engineering for combined hardware, software systems.
- Intermediate knowledge of federated security models and Active Directory.
- Experience with technical project management skills on multi-year projects with multi-functional teams.
- Azure Solutions Architect Expert Certification.
- Experience with design for Six Sigma or related product.
- Experience working in a regulated manufacturing.
- Intermediate experience with Azure architecture and loT solutions.
To apply to this position, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 949-688-2223.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Azure recruitment, advertising more Microsoft Azure jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Azure market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Microsoft Azure jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Azure candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Azure market and some of the opportunities and Microsoft Azure jobs that are available I can be contacted on 949-688-2223. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Azure opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.