Integration Developer (.NET) - Cape Town
Salary: up to R 60 000K pm
Contact: Stacey Maritz on firstname.lastname@example.org
The personal side:
The successful candidate will be joining a BRAND NEW dynamic team while working closely with the well-established professional services team, responsible for project delivery, and the core software development team, responsible for developing our enterprise products.
The Implementation Engineering or enterprise integration team develops client-specific solutions that leverage the SDKs and APIs developed in-house and create solutions that interface with other well-known enterprise systems, to deliver value to the client.
The best fit for the team will be a smart developer who can take initiative and get things done. The work environment is fast-paced and dynamic, requires out-of-the-box thinking and a flexible approach to finding solutions while valuing standardization and a systematic approach to problem-solving.
If you are looking for a new challenge, to work in a cross-functional team that is more client-facing than the typical software development gig, this might be the role for you.
The technical bits:
Education (ideal, but not a must)
- Computer Science / Information Technology degree or diploma
Experience in [3 to 6 years]:
- Software design & development using OOP techniques
- Application development using C#/VB.Net and the .NET Framework
- JSON and XML data structures
- REST architectural style
- Working with relational databases and SQL
- Microsoft Visual Studio
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Windows Server 2008 and later
- Task/case management software
- Version control
- Working knowledge of HTML & CSS
- Enterprise Financial, Document Management, ERP or CRM systems
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) infrastructure and technologies
If you have any questions, or if you would like to be considered for this exciting new role, send over your updated CV.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you have not heard from us after 2 weeks of your applications.
Good luck in your job search.