What you'll do:
- Ensuring that our Office 365 environment is perfectly configured and is enabling our talents to work productively.
- Keeping our Skype for Business on-prem environment in a good shape so no one is missing a call.
- Being the master of Azure Active Directory and ADFS ensuring that our identities are always in sync and all services are just a single sign on away.
- Always being up to date within the Office 365 domain and being open to share your knowledge with others.
- Working closely with our internal product owners to improve our services continuously by driving adoption and value creation.
- Bringing in your own ideas and initiatives to make our working environment better every day.
What you'll need:
- Apprenticeship or bachelor's degree in computer science
- 2 - 4 years' experience in administering Office 365 services, especially Exchange Online
- Good knowledge in Exchange and Skype 4 Business on-prem and the respective hybrid deployments
- Good knowledge in administering (Azure), Active Directory and Azure AD Connect
- Good Knowledge in Windows Server administration
- Good knowledge in Networking
- Solid scripting skills using PowerShell
- Proactive personality with a solution focused mindset
What we'd love you to have:
- MCSA "Office 365" certificate OR
- Microsoft 365 Certified: Messaging Administrator Associate
What you can expect from life at this company:
- Growth: We help you grow as the company grows through support for personal and professional development, constant new challenges, regular peer-feedback, mentorship and world-class training.
- Autonomy: Every talent has the ability to make an impact independently by driving topics thanks to our strong entrepreneurial mindset, our horizontal workflow and self-determined working hours.
- International environment: Our agile, international culture and environment with talents from 50+ nations encourages mutual trust and creates a safe space to discuss openly and act freely.
- Collaborative spaces: Our state-of-the-art campus in Düsseldorf offers interactive spaces where we can easily collaborate, exchange ideas, take a break and workout together.
- Relocation: We offer our international talents support with relocation costs, work permit and visa questions, free language classes, flat search and insurance.