BI Developer - Leeds - Up to £50K
My client are a professional defendant insurance practice who have branched out over 3 different offices in the North of England. The practise works in partnership with insurance companies, corporate and public sector clients.
What makes my client different from the rest in the industry, they have created tailored packages to meet niche requirements from their clients. The firm have an excellent reputation on their market, therefor are never shy of projects to work on.
As a Business Intelligence Developer, you'll be responsible for planning and providing solutions to complex problems within in the company. You will primarily focus on managing the data warehouse and developing robust data models. You will also be tasked with building high quality reports for key stakeholders across the business, to deliver meaningful insights to drive strategic decisions.
The role will enable you to develop and improve reporting tools, allowing users to efficiently access data in a way that meets business requirements. You'll be responsible for maintaining existing products and ETL processes as well as designing and creating new ones.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- life assurance
- cycle to work
- 3% matched pension contribution
- Chance to get your hands on the latest technology
- Career progression
- Central office location - great public transport links and parking facilities within 2 minutes of the practice
Key skills we are looking for include;
- Excellent knowledge of SQL Server
- SSRS, SSIS, SSAS
- BI reporting tools such as Power BI, Tableau or Qlikview etc.
- Database & Data warehouse design, build and implementation experience
- Highly numerate , analytical and logical
- Stakeholder management
Interviews are now taking place and my client are looking to hire a new member to the team within the next few weeks. Don't wait until it's too late to apply, deadlines are near and competition is fears, apply today to secure an interview by contacting Megan on 0191 814 7804 or email your CV to email@example.com