SQL Information Analyst - Watford - £30-35k
This great company is looking for an Information Analyst to join their team and contribute to both their growth and success.
This company takes a unique approach to how they work and to the delivery of the service they provide. That's what makes them so successful. With the service User at the heart of everything they do, they combine dedication, passion, and hard work to deliver results.
This is a company who offers the opportunity to develop on a personal basis as well as contributing to the development of the company.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing the accurate and timely production of all reporting and monitoring tools required by the organisation to help drive improved decision making and deliver assurance.
- Develop and administer the BI Analytic platform under direction.
- Leading by example in the accuracy and validation of the work you produce.
- Facilitating communications between the end users of tools/reporting and data integrity leads to ensure an ever improving cycle of increased availability to accurate information and improved compliance.
- Ensure that you provide a good impression of the department by liaising with senior management and other departments.
- Engaging with internal users of reporting and show them the benefits that having good data integrity and informatics can bring them. Taking their ideas on board and integrating them into your approach.
This position pays £30,000-£35,000 with a generous benefits package including:
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- A Group Personal Pension Plan
- Life Assurance
- Free meals at work
- Continuous development
- Childcare vouchers
- Various voluntary benefits
To be a good fit for this position you should be experienced in Microsoft SQL Server, T-SQL query writing, and SSRS report creation.
Any experience with SSIS, SSAS, Excel/VBA, or data visualistion tools such as Power BI would be an advantage.
If this sounds like your next career move then submit your CV or contact David Airey at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0191 338 7508.