Power BI Developer -The Hague - 3000-4000 bruto per month + benefits
*2 years experience
"Microsoft Gold Partner" based near The Hague. Beyond the competitive salary and a great work culture our client offers the chance to work in a challenging and dynamic environment. You will also have the opportunity to learn the latest technologies.
Requirements and skills:
- Understanding how to set up and install environment, how to manage and maintain servers, networks and workplaces ,manage Cloud solutions, VoIP and data communication, independently design and set up systems or networks
- PowerShell, Power BI , MS SQL
- Experience 2 years in BI projects
- Combining pragmatic delivery capabilities with conceptual thinking
- Based in Amsterdam!
- Excellent salary with benefits
- Good work-life balance
- Dynamic and challenging work environment
- Good employee benefits
- Working on global projects
- Great working environment
- Personal Progression Plan
- Unlimited potential to technology learning
For those interested please contact me on the information below:
Name: Chryso Agathokli
phone: +31 (0)20 2418550
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft recruitment firm globally, advertising more Microsoft BI & Azure jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout Europe and we have never had more live requirements and MS BI & Azure jobs for Microsoft Dynamics professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Business Intelligence market I have built relationships with many of the key employers across the Benelux region have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Navision jobs are. I fully understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates with a Microsoft Business Intelligence and/or Azure background that are considering a new career or job either now or at some point in the future. For any information on Microsoft BI & Azure job opportunities in the Benelux region, I can be contacted on +31 (0) 20 41 85 50 where confidentiality is guaranteed.