ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is an NZX listed company with over 3,000 employees globally. They are on a mission to help protect the privacy of individuals and to ensure that organisations don't become vulnerable to litigation. And with branches in Adelaide, Brisbane, Hobart, Melbourne, Perth, Sydney, Canberra, and Townsville they are now looking to grow their Australian team.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Our client is an Microsoft Dynamics AX/365 Developer/ Report Writer to work with their finance team and set up and configure their monthly management report templates using the AX management reporter tool. This will be an initial 3-month contract with possible extension for the right candidate because they also have Microsoft Dynamics 365 upgrade in the pipeline.
- Set up the management report writer app and functionalities within Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012.
- Work with finance team to configure monthly management report templates using the AX management reporter tool.
- Work with SRX business analyst to formulate AX data uploads to Power BI dashboard.
- Integrate AX finance information to Power BI.
- Configure P&L and gross margin analysis data to be connected to Power BI.
- Guide the SRX finance team with the configuration and upload of annual budgets into AX 2012.
- Assist SRX.TIMG IT team with Paperlite Accounts Payable software integration to AX 2012.
- Design, enhance, and develop SSRS reports.
- Identify continuous improvement opportunities for assigned systems and processes.
- Assist users with day-to-day issues, problems and questions with Microsoft Dynamics.
SKILL & EXPERIENCE
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R1, R2, or R3.
- Great communication skills.
- Ability to understand technical concepts and communicate them simply.
- Experience writing reports within Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012.
- Knowledge of the Dynamics AX environment and framework.
- Experience with SSRS and SQL Server Reports.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science and related field, or a combination of related experience and education.
Our client values their people and likes to reward and promote internally. They believe that by investing back into their employees that this will help them build their presence in emerging sectors and strengthen their core strengths to enable them to compete meaningfully and profitably.
- Attractive Day & Hourly Rate (Negotiable Based On Your Experience).
- Flexible Working Options (E.g. Work Remotely & From Home).
- NZX Listed Company With Microsoft Dynamics 365 Upgrade In Pipeline.
HOW TO APPLY
Click APPLY or contact Martin Dai Nguyen, Recruitment Consultant on 03 9088 3785 or www.linkedin.com/in/MartinDaiNguyen for a confidential discussion.