The ideal candidate will have a well-rounded, working knowledge of Active Directory, Office 365, Windows Server, Hyper-V, Exchange, System Center and Teams.
- Apply knowledge and previous experience in Microsoft infrastructure solutions to perform pre-sales activities supporting the Account Management team.
- Stay current with new Microsoft and related infrastructure software, networking and security.
- Apply good time management skills with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple complex tasks at the same time.
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- A BA/BS or MS degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline and Microsoft Certifications preferred
- Ability to discuss, architect and manage pre-sales activities around Active Directory, Office 365, Azure, Windows Server, Hyper-V, Exchange, System Center and Teams
- Has participated in multiple Microsoft infrastructure projects by consulting, implementing or migrating.
- 5+ years' experience deploying Microsoft infrastructure software.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft's entire infrastructure stack, including messaging and collaboration products and Exchange Unified Messaging.
- Strong technical background in the area of Microsoft infrastructure, networking, storage, and server design.
- Experience with PBXs and other telecommunications provider solutions.
- Experience with Microsoft System Center products.
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve, identify alternative solutions and communicate best practices.
- Good written and verbal communication.
- Good presentation and communications skills.
- Good interpersonal skills in working with others.
- Strong research skills.
- Proven Sales Track Record
This is a permanent role- full time, and candidates must be either US Citizens or Green Card holders. Visa sponsorship is not provided.
Please be sure to reach out to me as soon as possible so you don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! This role is not set to last! For more information, or to apply, call Brittany Forte at (813) 437-6975 ext. 6975, if you prefer email- email an up to date CV to email@example.com.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft recruitment, advertising more Azure roles than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Azure market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in The North American region and have a complete understanding of where the best Azure opportunities are.