Cloud Big Data Architect - New York City
Technology: Azure Big Data
Client: Marketing/Publishing Consulting Firm
My client is looking for a passionate and hard-working Data Architect in the New York area, wanting to work for a well-known organization utilizing the newest tools and technologies within the Microsoft Azure and AWS space! With your techno-functional leadership skills coupled with the ability to lead the design, planning and implementation of cloud/big data solutions, you will be passionate about the change we are making as disruptors and contributors of this ever - changing digital landscape.
Do you have the following?
- Proven ability to lead technical track of 10+ software engineers
- Extensive years of experience in systems integration, custom development, and package implementation (commercial / open-source)
- Familiarity with cloud migration frameworks
- Experience with one or more leading cloud platforms across SaaS and PaaS including Microsoft Azure, Amazon AWS or Pivotal Cloud Foundry
- Strong experience delivering and supporting distributed applications, data analytics platforms and tools (e.g. database design, data warehouse, metadata management, search and text analytics, SAS, R, BI tools)
- Experience with BI and Analytics tools (e.g. Apache Spark, Firehouse), data warehousing and data repositories (e.g. Snowflake, Redshift, Hadoop), cloud based analytical platforms, search and text Analytics and a variety of data management and data integration platforms and tools
- Working knowledge of infrastructure domains including data centers, networks, storage, servers, service monitoring and end user computing
- Understanding of modern frontend development languages and frameworks
- Excellent communication, presentation and facilitation skills
- Experience with Azure Data Factory, Azure SQL Data Warehouse, HDInsight, Azure Data Lake, Azure Databricks, Azure IoT A PLUS!
- Power BI or Tableau experience a plus!
- Unlimited PTO
- REMOTE FLEXIBILITY
- Regular in-office social events, happy hours, etc.
- 401K + 7% Match
- Health/Vision/Dental benefits
- Open vacation policy
- Gym Membership
- Commuter Compensation Program
- Pet Insurance
If you or someone you know is interested in this position, please send your resume directly to email@example.com or call (Brittany Toth) 212-731-8282. My client is looking to start the interview process as soon as possible.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft recruitment, advertising more Azure roles than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Azure market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in The Greater New York area and have a complete understanding of where the best Azure opportunities are.
Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the Microsoft permanent and contract recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally from our offices in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.