Azure Big Data Engineer - New York City
Client: Healthcare Organization
Technology: Azure Big Data
Full Time Role
The ideal candidate must be passionate about the field of analytics and well versed in all aspects of an enterprise-wide analytics architecture. We are looking for Data Engineers who have a strong understanding of data pipelines, ready to work hard but most importantly curious. They will work collaboratively across the organization with clinical and operational leaders on a diverse range of projects to find insights that support our mission of providing world class health.
As a Data Engineer You Will
- Design, implement, and automate data flows
- Assist in the implementation and administration of the analytics data lake
- Work with partners and vendors on data integration projects
- Design and create data models for new or existing data sources
- Design and implement ETLs
Your Technical Skills and Experience
- 3+ years' experience with ETL tool SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) or similar ETL Tool
- 3+ years' experience with SQL Server, strong expertise in T-SQL required
- 1+ years' experience with .NET C# or other OO language required
- Experience with SSAS and building cubes required
- Experience with statistics and machine learning tools preferred: (Python, R, Matlab or Spark)
- Experience with public cloud preferred: Azure
- Experience with Big Data or NoSQL technology preferred: Hadoop, Spark, AWS EMR, Hive, etc.
- Experience in healthcare a plus
- Unlimited PTO
- Regular in-office social events, happy hours, etc.
- 401K + 5% Match
- Health/Vision/Dental benefits
- Open vacation policy
- Gym Membership
- Commuter Compensation
- Bonus, Equity, Stock Options
If you or someone you know is interested in this position, please send your resume directly to email@example.com or call (Brittany Toth) 212-731-8282. My client is looking to start the interview process as soon as possible.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft recruitment, advertising more Azure roles than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Azure market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in The Greater New York area and have a complete understanding of where the best Azure opportunities are.
Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the Microsoft permanent and contract recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally from our offices in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.