Senior .NET Engineer - Bedfordview
One of South Africas premier logistic companies are hiring! Due to the expansion of the company they are looking to grow their team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for working on existing systems and projects as well as new development within the companies Azure platform
* Troubleshooting development environment, production environment, performance tuning and optimising code
* Providing of regular status updates to team management
* Ensure team compliance to development standards, methodologies and processes
* Development of cloud based application, integration and API's
* Analysis and investigation of changes/enhancements/defects
* Create and maintain technical documentation
* Perform code reviews
* Attending meetings in order to understand customer requirements, make design decisions and report on progress
- Minimum of 5 years experience
- Visual Studio (2015 or later)
- MS SQL
Send your CV to email@example.com For more information about this role you can call me direct on +44 191 338 7495
I understand the need for discretion and am keen to speak to anyone considering a career change or just wanting to discuss potential opportunities confidentially.
Nigel Frank International is the Global Leader in Microsoft Recruitment. We place more Microsoft professionals into Microsoft jobs than any other recruitment agency. We are the recruitment partner of choice for 1000's of Microsoft Partners, Customers & ISV's worldwide with over 2000 dedicated consultants operating in more than 34 countries. Similarly, over half of the candidates that we work with use our recruitment services exclusively.
I specialise in the placement of Microsoft Azure & .Net professionals in South Africa and would like to connect with anyone looking for their next career move or looking to hire Microsoft Azure & .Net Resources.