Dynamics 365 / Functional Architect / Dallas, TX / $135,000+
We are currently working with a client in the Houston area that is looking to bring in a strong functional AX lead to join their IT team. As a functional architect, you will manage all functional aspects of the Dynamics AX system and work alongside the company's Microsoft Partner. This is an exciting opportunity that will allow the right candidate to take over a new ERP system while gaining experience working with the latest Microsoft Dynamics technologies.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Manage functional aspects of Dynamics AX System
- Lead in hands-on functional capacity in order to meet key objectives
- Coordinate with development team to convert business processes into functionality within AX
- Work with users and analysts to ensure successful transition of Dynamics 365 system
- 5+ years of experience working with Dynamics AX
- Hands-on functional experience with Dynamics AX
- Experience working as functional lead in at least 2 full life cycle implementations
- Ability to communicate effectively with the team and company partners
- Full medical, vision, and dental coverage
- Bonus package based on experience
Don't miss out on this great opportunity to continue your career! Please contact Maggie Casey at email@example.com or call 972-546-4861 for more information regarding this role and other great Dynamics AX opportunities.
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft recruitment firm in the US, posting more Microsoft AX jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft partners and End Users throughout the US and Europe and we have never had more live requirements for Microsoft Dynamics Professionals. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and jobs are.
MS Dynamics AX, Functional, Consultant, T&L, Manufacturing, Lean, Dynamics AX, AX, Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3, AX 2012 R3, Gap-Fit Analysis, Project Scoping, Implementation, Trade & Logistics, Houston, Spring, Woodlands, Pearland