D365 Finance Implementation Specialist
Rate: $100 - $120/hour
Location: Grand Rapids, Michigan
Duration: 3 Months
I am working with a client that has an opportunity available for a Finance Implementation Specialist for an on-site D365 operation with flexibility to travel up to 75%.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Comprehensive understanding of the Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O platform.
- Possess skills to architect solutions that deliver results for our clients.
- Engage with project teams to gather assets, best practices and guidance from customers in an effort to integrate or improve existing methodologies and end customer experience.
- Interface with customer project stakeholders, including C-level management and directors, to elicit business and functional requirements.
- Participate and/ or lead quality management reviews including designs, prototypes and other stages of project to ensure requirements are fulfilled.
- Work as a subject matter expert for application design, feature optimization, availability, scalability, user experience, visualization and data integrity.
- Develop functional designs including definition of functional requirements and business scenarios.
- Drive the effective transition of requirements to delivery and development consultants, ensuring a clear and complete understanding of the requirements for a successful delivery to end customer.
- 4+ years Microsoft Dynamics AX implementation experience
- Extensive experience working in core financials and logistical business processes such as General Ledger, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Bank and Cash Management, Financial Reporting, Manufacturing Costing, Procurement, and Sales and Inventory Management
- Experience in Manufacturing and/or Distribution (preferred)
- Experience working with and/or implementing complimentary third party solutions to AX
- AX certifications in Finance (preferred)
- AX certifications in Human Resources, Accounting, and Trade and Logistics (preferred)
- CPA and CFA certifications (preferred)
- Must have reputation and references with previous clients, contacts, and/or partners
- Must be able to manage time, prioritize and communicate commitments
- Must have strong client and internal communication skills with experience working in highly collaborative teams
- Must be able to produce specific examples of work product (functional requirements, design, output, test plans, etc.)
- Bachelor's degree
- Prior consulting organization experience preferred
To apply for this role or for information regarding other great Dynamics AX opportunities, please contact Alex Dancer at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 646 863 7581 (ext 7581).
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft recruitment firm in the US, posting more Microsoft AX jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft partners and End Users throughout the US and Europe and we have never had more live requirements for Microsoft Dynamics Professionals. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and jobs are.
Dynamics AX - AX - Microsoft AX - MS Dynamics AX - Axapta - Project Manager - Senior AX - Dynamics 365 - MS AX - Dax