Data Analyst - Manchester - £45k
A large and growing organisation based just outside the inner circle of Manchester are seeking a skilled Data Analyst from a finance background to join their team.
Working as a Data Analyst, you will have the opportunity to work in a challenging and rewarding environment dealing with a wide range of people and data. You will also have the opportunity to develop your skills and knowledge by working alongside some of the industries finest data professionals. You will also gain exposure to data across the business and become highlty skilled in T-SQL and Microsoft SQL Server
This is a permanent position paying an annual salary up to £45,000. Some of the benefits include/are not limited to a Company Pension Scheme, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays. My client understand more so than any other that their employees are key to their success, which is why they understand the importance of excellent culture and work-life balance.
- Experience in reporting/data analytics in; SQL and visualisation tools such as Power BI, SSRS, Google Analytics
- Finance Industry or accounting background, ideally qualified in ACCA, ACA, or CIMA
- Commercial mentality and ability to apply analysis to wider business goals
- Highly Analytical with an entrepreneurial attitude
- Experience in relationship building and understanding subject knowledge
- Ability to travel to other company offices nationwide if required
Interviews are already taking place and my client are looking to complete the hire within the coming weeks. Do not miss out on this amazing opportunity so get in touch ASAP by giving Tom a call on +44 (0)191 300 9225 or email your CV to email@example.com.
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft technology recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more Microsoft jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements & jobs for Microsoft professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft technology market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities are.