Technical .NET Project Manager - Helsinki
Whether you are a Senior Developer looking to branch more into Architecture / Project Management, or a Project Manager with a background in .NET Development, this Client would love to hear from you!
The company is a Medium sized Microsoft Gold Partner based in the heart of Helsinki. As it stands they have 2 offices based in different countries outside of Finland.
In their Finnish office, they have around about 15 people and try to make things as informal as they possibly can to ensure that they can enjoy the best of both worlds, a.k.a The security and exciting modern projects of an established company, but the dynamic, fun and flexible atmosphere of a start-up.
Although your main responsibility will be to coordinate multiple Web Development (.NET) projects, this Client is also flexible in allowing / helping you develop yourself in other areas. These areas being software development, architecture, sales etc - It's up to you!
With this company having branches in other offices, you will also get the chance to work with various different cultures.
You will typically be managing 4-5 projects at the same time on average. Team size for each project ranges from 3-6 people
- A completed Bachelor's degree is strongly preferred
- 5+ Years experience in either .NET software development or project management, can be a mix and match (e.g 2 years development, 3 years project management etc)
- A fun personality and a hard working mentality
- Fluency in Finnish
- A strong salary
- Tailored Training
- Working with both local and international colleagues
- Work-life balance - "We try to make sure all of our colleagues work 37.5 hours a week max, family and friends are important too!" - Quote from the CEO of the Finnish office
- Flexible work hours and home work
Those interested in this company should send their CV and contact details to the address below and we shall be in touch shortly.
Contact Name: Barney Green
Email Address: email@example.com
Telephone number: +358 753 266679