My client requires a Dynamics CRM Administrator for the support of the system's daily users. The right candidate will be an experienced administrator, capable of providing support as well as executing the general changes to the system such as on-boarding new users and altering existing records.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Experience with MS Dynamics 365 (CRM) for sales
- Experience with all of the responsibilities of a Dynamics CRM administrator, for example support/upgrades, configurations, maintenance, etc.
- Experience with managing 3rd party tools and extensions
- Knowledge of order processing, sales forecasting, marketing lead management
- Some experience with data import and export with Dynamics, Excel, data manipulations in Excel
This is for an initial 6 month contract, and as the company grows more opportunity for work will open up, therefore extensions are likely.
If this sounds like a skill set that you possess and a project that would fit what you're looking for in your next role or if you would like to know about other exciting opportunities we currently have, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 868 5032.
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft Dynamics recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more Dynamics CRM jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements & CRM jobs for Microsoft Dynamics professionals. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & CRM jobs are.
MS CRM / Dynamics CRM / MSCRM / Microsoft CRM / Developer / Technical Consultant / Milton Keynes / Sussex / London / Surrey / Kent / Essex / Cambridge / Suffolk / Berkshire / West Midlands / East Midlands