Dynamics AX/ D365 Senior Project Manager - £100,000 + Package
I am working with a leading Microsoft Gold Partner that a looking for Senior ERP project manager's to work at the forefront of the business and deliver excellence to a variety of customers throughout a full ERP implementation.
You will be required to lead projects from day one, manage your own diary and also act as the key relationship manager between end user and Partner. This is the ideal opportunity for an experience Project Manager looking to take that next step within the Dynamics AX & D365 market.
You can achieve:
- Starting base salary: Dependant on experience - £100,000 is realistically achievable for the right candidate.
- Specifically aligned projects to suit your own skill set
- Flexible benefits scheme
- Opportunity to manage your own diary and work from home/ customer site
- Opportunity to be kept at the edge of the Dynamics 365 market - becoming a true product evangelist
We are looking for candidates that can really hit the ground running. The following skills are essential:
- Broad functional understanding of Dynamics AX2012 & Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations
- Demonstrable experience within the Microsoft Gold Partner Channel
- Background managing projects from end-to-end, throughout the full life-cycle
- Ideally experience across multiple industry verticles
- Other ERP Project Management experience can be considered if the appropriate Consultancy experience can be demonstrated.
I would also be keen to chat with anyone looking at other positions within the Dynamics AX and D365 market. Get in touch over email at email@example.com or feel free to give me a call on 0191 338 7542. I understand the need for discretion in any job search.
Key Words: Dynamics AX Project Manager, D365, Dynamics 365 F&O, D365 FinOps, FinOps, Finance and Operations, AX2012, Implementation, Project Manager, Project Lead, PM, Full Implementation Life-cycle, Home Based, UK Wide, London, Derby, Birmingham, Manchester