Dynamics CRM Developer--New Bedford, MA $100-$115/HR.
One of our largest clients is currently sourcing for a Dynamics CRM Developer, who has significant past hands-on experience with technical work involving dynamics CRM. The chosen candidate needs sufficient technical development abilities and the openness to be on-site, in a one week on, one week off project work setting.
We are searching for an individual with the ability to provide full implementations, starting from scratch.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Designing reusable components
- Strategizing with top-producing Account Executives and Sales Managers to improve performance, processes and procedures
- Analyzing & developing the technical and visual design of the project
- Documenting the functional requirements
- Demonstrating Dynamic CRM to prospect
- 5+ years of Dynamics CRM Development experience (2011, 2013, 2015, 2016 Online preferred)
- 8+ years as a CRM Business Analyst
- Any Microsoft Certifications are a huge plus
- Working onsite required
Send resumes and references directly to Brian Clayton (email@example.com) or call (646) 863-7575 for more info.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics CRM jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics CRM candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs that are available I can be contacted on 646-863-7575. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!