Are you a Business Intelligence Consultant that considers themselves the best of the best? Are you looking for your next challenge at a well-established company? Are you looking for the opportunity to work with big name Dutch clients?
If so, then you may be up for the challenge…
My client is looking for ambitious Principal (top senior) BI Consultants to join their expanding team to help their clients understand their data.
- The company's aim is to design ground-breaking solutions that can transform how clients harness, analyse, and utilise their data to model and predict business performance.
- They are a full-service provider delivering solutions based on a range of cloud-based technologies in order to deliver improved engagement, efficiency, and profitability.
- Within the team, you will be keeping up with cutting edge cloud technology to find innovative modern scalable solutions for clients across various sectors.
- Work on-site at clients or with in-house development teams, to participate in the entire project life-cycle from gathering requirements to implementation and reporting.
- Deliver data and analytics platforms developed based on Azure.
- Developing skills based on the latest cloud technologies, including Microsoft Azure Data Platform related services, working towards Microsoft certifications
- Keep up to date with Data Science, Machine Learning, and other related concepts
- Participate in the company's training academy
- Each week: One day in the office, three days at a client's (most are around Randstad) and one day remote work (potential for flexibility)
- Microsoft BI Stack - SSIS, SSRS, SSAS
- Enterprise BI
- Data Warehousing concepts and methods
- Microsoft Azure - Azure resources, Azure Databricks, Azure Data Lake, Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Warehouse
- Software engineering tools and concepts - technical background with the entire project lifecycle
- Managing a team
- Ability to deliver well-written and tested code
- Dutch language knowledge is an asset, but not required
- Good communication
- Strong initiative
- Quick learner
- Good sense of humour
- Exceptional base salary plus bonuses
- Travel expenses
- Pension contribution
- 25 vacation days
- And more! (You won't be disappointed)
Join a dynamic team of technology enthusiasts who are passionate about delivering the top solutions in the industry!
*Must legally be able to live and work in The Netherlands