This growing Microsoft gold partner specialises in the development, implementation and support of ERP-solutions for clients by transferring the business processes to the cloud. They have selected Microsoft Dynamics NAV and their own as their main platform and are in the process of transferring it all to the cloud.
The role: Dynamics NAV Technical consultant
As an Dynamics NAV technical consultant you guide clients in realising new wishes that require a technical adjustment in the Dynamics NAV software. You work closely with the customer on location, but also "off-site" to realise the solutions technically. You realise and implement the customised solution. You perform migrations and upgrades. You will be developing Apps for the Dynamics NAV Cloud Platform.
Who are they looking for:
- You have at least HBO working and thinking level
- You have experience with developing in Microsoft Dynamics NAV / Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Knowledge of and experience with reading / programming of C/AL and code units
- Knowledge of and experience with .NET is a plus
- You can realise customised solutions based on a functional design
- You are critical and you can propose improvement proposals on a functional design
- You have knowledge of business processes and you have good advisory skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in Dutch
What they offer:
- Working on challenging projects with big international clients
- Market competitive salary and pension plan
- Travel allowance/lease car, laptop and smart phone
- Career development and personal progression plan
- Flexible work hours
- Minimum of 26 vacation day
- Nice work culture and environment - Friday evening drinks, events and small trips, boot camps and trainings.
- Candidates must have the right to reside and work within the EU
To Apply and to get more information Contact: