Dynamics 365 Technical Architect -----Kansas City, Missouri ----- $100-120/hr
This technical architect will be required to develop and execute delivery and sales strategies, shape the technical solution scope, and provide demonstrations of the D365 technical platform to prospective clients.
Job Duties and responsibilities:
- Works with the customer and end users to define technical requirements
- Ensures that the technical requirements tie back to the established customer requirements and performance goals and that the technical direction is consistent with the client's long-term strategy
- Makes sure the proposed gap resolutions fit in the overall architecture and business logic of AX and its modules
- Reviews technical architecture deliverables throughout development to ensure quality and requirements traceability
- Ensures that internal development guidelines are understood and applied by the development team
- Identifies and communicates any cross-area or cross-release issues that affect other project areas
- Ensures adherence to all quality management plans and standards by participating in quality management reviews
- Ensures security practices are used and applied throughout the engagement's lifecycle
Education and Experience:
- 5+ years of ERP technical implementation
- 2+ years of experience with Microsoft D365FO
- Strong knowledge in SQL, PowerBI, SharePoint, .Net
- Good understanding of functional capabilities of D365FO (Financials, Project Management and Accounting, Procurement and Sourcing, Trade and Logistics, Manufacturing)
- Bachelor's Degree (preferably in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field)
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills
If you are interested in applying for this position, you can contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics 365 / Dynamics AX jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics 365 / Dynamics AX jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics 365 / Dynamics AX candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics 365 / Dynamics AX jobs that are available I can be contacted on (972) 728-3974 (ext 3974). Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Keywords; Microsoft, Microsoft AX, Dynamics AX, AX 2009, AX 2012, D365, Dynamics 365, Technical, Architect, United States