Dynamics NAV Developer - £40,000 + Car Allowance
I am working with an established end user in the Midlands that are looking for an experienced NAV developer to support their multi-platform system. They currently work across 3 NAV ERP systems, with future plans to consolidate into Business Central over the next 18 months.
With that, you will get involved with both the retail and manufacturing sides of the business working within a close knit IT team. This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone looking to really grow with an end user, building on your current experience.
You can achieve:
- £40,000 starting salary (potential for negotiation dependant on experience)
- Discretionary opportunities for flexible working
- Potential for car allowance dependant on location
Experience you will bring to the role:
- Support and configuration of Microsoft Dynamics NAV or similar ERP system - Idealy NAV2013 onwards
- Development experience of NAV C/AL and C/SIDE or alternate Windows based ERP bespoke development
- Support and configuration of MS SQL Server
- Broad understanding of IT in a manufacturing or retail business and the IT support required
- Desire to be a genuine team player and work for the benefit of the business
Interviews can be arranged at short notice. Get in touch with Lee on 0191 338 7542 or send your CV across to firstname.lastname@example.org.
I would also be keen to chat with Dynamics NAV professionals across the Midlands/ UK to look at opportunities going forward. We have a number of different roles within the end-user and Microsoft Partner Channel. Your next role could be just right around the corner.
Key Words: Manufacturing, Retail, Dynamics NAV, Dynamics NAV Developer, NAV Dev, C/AL, C/SIDE, Support, NAV 2009, NAV 2016, Technical, Car Allowance, Office Based, West Midlands, East Midlands, Nottingham, Birmingham, Tamworth, Derbyshire, Coventry, Rugby,