IT Senior Engineer (System Administrator)
On behalf of my client, a leading Educational Institute, I am currently on the lookout for experienced System Administrators.
The ideal candidate would have had experience in implementing, administering and managing Linux servers, virtualizations, SAN Storage and Load Balancers.
- Deploying, maintaining, hardening and patching of Linux servers.
- Configuring and manintaining of Load balancers and IP address management appliances.
- Managing of SAN Storage.
- Administering automation and configuration management tools.
- Incident response and diagnosis of system outages and alerts.
- Documentation of Systems and processes.
- Diploma or higher in computer science or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in Linux Administration.
- Experience with Linux Servers in virtualized environments.
- Familiarity with the fundamentals of Linux scripting languages.
- Knowledge on SAN Storage.
- Experience in IP Management, DNS and DHCP using Bluecat Appliance.
- Certification in RHEL and SAN Storage will be added advantage.
- Knowledge on Netbackup solutions will be added advantage.
- Excellent troubleshooting, good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work under pressure and multi-tasking.
- Self-Motivated, positive attitude and a team player.
- Possess skill of being proactive and taking ownership.
- Good Project Management skills.
To avoid missing out on this role and other Infrastructure and Cloud job opportunities available globally, send your CV in Word format to A.firstname.lastname@example.org or call Amir at +65 3163 0300 for a confidential discussion.
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft recruitment firm in the world, advertising more Cloud jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout the globe and we have never had more live requirements & Cloud jobs for Microsoft professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the Singapore market and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & Cloud jobs are.
Please visit our website https://www.nigelfrank.com/sg for more Infrastructure and Cloud job opportunities!
EA Personnel: R1765818
EA Licence No: 11C3017