The Accounting and Finance Business Process Lead will be responsible for implementing best practices, reviewing new solutions and driving change adoption which will improve Accounting and Finance performance, communication and speed. This role will evaluate and push for ways to make the Accounting and Finance processes more seamless, more efficient and more responsive to the changing needs of external and internal customers. This managerial role will work to solve operational challenges to improve performance and create a sustainable competitive advantage for client. This role will be the technology leader and NAV SME for the Accounting and Finance team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate on a vision and strategy for development and continuous improvement of the Accounting and Finance processes, systems, analytics and metrics with Plant Managers, Planners, Controllers, Manufacturing and Accounting and Finance.
- Construct and manage a playbook for the Accounting and Finance processes and systems including training and documenting business processes.
- Oversees Accounting and Finance systems including: Business Intelligence, Demand Planning, Rough Cut Capacity Planning and Daily Scheduling.
- Lead collaboration with other functional groups to capture and resolve opportunities and issues where customers, both internal and external, are affected
- Ensures the integrity of Accounting and Finance data, through managing data flow processes.
- Drive change management, ensuring adoption of change, at multiple levels within the Accounting and Finance team as well as other functional areas
- Manage time across multiple competing projects. Leading and directing cross functional groups to arrive at consensus solutions
- Manage the development of effective documentation and materials for business process discovery, training, education, communication, and providing an authoritative reference on processes and solutions.
- Effectively communicate goals, status, changes and other information regularly to audiences at all levels
- Oversees key Accounting and Finance reporting to identify categories that need additional analysis and/or adjust strategy based on changing business conditions and communicates opportunities
- Serves are subject matter expert for NAV Accounting and Finance processes and master data.
- Sets clear strategy and direction for area, identifying barriers to the team's success and supporting the resolution of issues. Design and manage team development and empower team to make decisions through coaching and assisting team leads.
Educational and Other Requirements:
- Education: Bachelor's Degree in Accounting and Finance, Business or other related areas
- 5-10 years of experience in Accounting and Finance planning and analytics in a business environment or related
- Expert knowledge of analytics and metrics
- Expert knowledge of Advanced Planning, Demand Planning and Forecast Systems
- Expert knowledge in the usage of Cloud-Based Planning and Scheduling Systems
- Proficient in the use of database systems, NAV, advanced Excel, and Business Objects
- Travel 25%
- Client Focus
- Learning on the Fly
- Interpersonal Skills
- Drive for Results
3-5 Applicable NAV Module Competencies
Dealing with Ambiguity