Role: Reporting/Data Analyst
Company: Frank Recruitment Group Report To: Master Data Manager
Location: Newcastle, UK
Fantastic company in the heart of Newcastle looking to bring on board and junior level Reporting/Data Analyst to train up and progress within the business. You will work on the CRM System Salesforce, responsible for the services of roughly 2000 users across 17 different offices worldwide.
You will have the challenge of developing Business Intelligence and Analytical reporting output solutions using QlikSense, Salesforce and SQL Server, across a wide business estate and operational teams. This will consist of scoping, planning and handling reporting requirements involving all aspects of BI solutions and report writing such as data sourcing investigations, design, implementation, testing and end user support.
- Experience working in SQL Server
- Experience building reports/dashboards
- Exposure to a BI tools such as Power BI, Qlik, Tableau
- Experience of defining, implementing & maintaining reports
What you'll receive;
- Ground floor opportunity at a fast growing, global leader in IT Recruitment
- Structured career development plan within IT.
- Opportunity to grow your IT career within a fast paced global leader.
- A culture that motivates, excites and stimulates
- Investment in training (as and when appropriate)
- Endless employee incentives
- Monthly lunch club for high achievers
- 23 days holiday + 8 days bank + Christmas leave + 0.5 day holiday for Birthday
- Monday to Friday working hours
- Monthly free bar - Where we celebrate success
- Pension scheme
The successful candidate will also have the opportunity of getting involved with key data projects to improve data quality, mobilise data and improve business efficiency through reporting.
We're looking to take on within the next few weeks and interviews will begin shortly, please send your up to date CV to email@example.com or give Megan a call on 0191 814 7804 for a chat about the role.