Azure Solution Architect/Consultant
This is an opportunity for an experience .Net Architect to work in a rapidly expanding and innovative consultancy. They are considered to be a top Microsoft Gold Partner. As a consultant you will form a key part of the delivery of cutting-edge solutions built on the Microsoft Azure Platform.
In this role You will be working with one of the industry's foremost BI strategy and technology teams while also working closely with Microsoft. You will also be involved in designing and building mission critical solutions using technologies such as Azure Web Apps, Azure Service Fabric, Azure Cosmos DB, Azure Service Bus, Azure SQL Server, Azure Data Factory, Azure SQL Data Lake and Azure Stream Analytics.
- Design, Development and Delivery of solutions on Microsoft Azure based architectures.
- Working within a combined onshore/offshore development and test team working under an agile SCRUM based model.
- Developing prototypes and demonstrations to support the sales process.
- Playing a key role in client project delivery to help see client engagements through to a commercially successful conclusion.
- Working within blended teams of colleagues, client and partner resources to help share knowledge and develop an integrated delivery ethic.
- Working with the managed service team to support the transition process from delivery team to ongoing support of a production system.
- Producing technical documentation.
- Significant Experience in delivering C# .Net solutions.
- Microservice Architecture, Proven experience building highly-available, scalable, distributed applications using a microservice approach.
- Proven Experience using Azure components.
- Experience using No SQL.
- Good understanding of application life cycle management
- Business facing skills and a proven consultative approach.
- Business analysis skills and experience of delivering discovery sessions with clients.
- Proven ability to successfully delivery projects, within a development team using both Agile (SCRUM) and Waterfall based management techniques.
The Salary for this job is Negotiable, with current experience.
This is a brief description of the role, for the full information, simply apply and I will call you to discuss further details.
This is an exclusive client to Nigel Frank International. My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so make sure you don't miss out and APPLY NOW!