CRM Application Consultant - Gothenburg, Sweden
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity in a fast growing company? My client is seeking a Dynamics CRM Consultant to join a leading Swedish company. The organisation is an IT group with an exciting future, a good reputation in the industry and offers the opportunity to be able to work with exciting projects for several new customers.
As one of the fastest growing MS Gold Partners in Sweden - this position provides the opportunity for quick career growth and the achievement of Dynamics CRM certification awards. My client is currently experiencing high demand for their CRM department and are looking for individuals to drive the organisation forward and shape how they do business.
The main objective of the role is to take a consultative approach to implement and deliver Microsoft Dynamics CRM products and services. The role will require you to create high quality functional documentation and gather requirements clearly. You will also be encouraged to solve complex problems with creative solutions, as well as being highly confident with providing support to users. The team work closely together often and independently when needed.
You will also work with installation, process analysis and development, configuration, consulting and problem solving, often in collaboration with customer and project teams. You will need to analyse and understand critical business needs and challenges. You will help customers transform the needs of solutions and functionality into the system. It is required that you are solution-oriented, service minded and easy to understand different flows and processes, as well as having a sense of user-friendliness.
- Develop the continuous roll-out of CRM to new countries/companies and CRM functionality to existing CRM countries, meeting end-user needs
- Ensure new functionality and new opportunities for utilising CRM online
- Work with businesses globally to transform specific business needs and requirements and guide the business in best match of technology to be used
- Specify and implement new functionality and train super users
- Daily support (2nd line) working and maintaining workflows, reports and dashboards.
Skills and experience:
- Experience working with CRM systems (configuration)
- Very good Swedish and English, both in speech and written
- Experience working on CRM solutions and ability discern user requirements and specify solutions
- Knowledge of CRM solutions
The successful candidate will receive a highly competitive salary and benefit package, as well as the chance to work on international projects.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, call Josh on +44 (0)191 300 9228 (ext.1388) today.