Service Desk Analyst - Azure - Buckinghamshire
There is an excellent opportunity to become a product expert, whilst also having the opportunity to become a product specialist in Microsoft Technologies. Your main responsibilities are to solve business and technology problems through the provision of consultancy and deployment of Microsoft tools whatever the industry sector.
What's On Offer:
This is a very friendly and proactive team to be a part of. The products you will be working with are all bespoke for our clients so, nothing is the same so you will be always learning new technical skills, you will be provided with the training to succeed.
You will be working Shift work, these are as follows:
- 8am - 4pm
- 8:30am - 4:30pm
- 9:30am - 6:30pm
Successful Candidates Will Need:
- Good IT Background
- Problem solving ability
- Communication Skills
- Customer Skills
- Previous IT experience
- Good understanding and demonstration of technical expertise in Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office 365
- Good understanding of Windows operating systems
- Good understanding of networking principals
- Appreciation of client/server network topology
- Awareness of Microsoft SharePoint Online
- Awareness of Microsoft Project Online
- Awareness of Microsoft Project Professional 2013 / 2016
- Awareness of Microsoft SQL Server 2012 onwards
- Basic User & Security Group Active Directory administration
- Experience with using and troubleshooting Outlook 2016 within a network environment (permissions, calendar sharing, delegation)
- Good Graduate level (2:1 or above) in IT/Media related field
- ITIL v3 Foundation
This is a brief description of the role, for the full information, simply apply and I will call you to discuss further details.
This is an exclusive client to Nigel Frank International. My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so make sure you don't miss out and APPLY NOW!