USINESS Consultant (Dynamics NAV)- (London- Based- UK-Permanent - Salary- Competitive + Benefits)
Are you looking to work with one of the worlds leading companies pioneering in the Health care industry ?
Do you have significant experience in Dynamics NAV ?
If you have a passion for MS Dynamics then we want to hear from you…
the role on offer is from a client based in the health care industry, experience within this field is desired but not essential. The Dynamics NAV Business consultant will be using expert Dynamics NAV expertise to support the global organisation with development and enhancement of our MS Dynamics NAV 2009 through 2017 multi-site environments. It is important the dynamics NAV BA will deliver projects within budget and on time, furthermore while delivering best practice with any approach to business necessities within a global business setting.
Key responsibilities within this role:
- Follow best practices for handling the implementation of changes/systems
- Influence project aims, While delivering technical requirements on time
- Support core business operations via other systems and software developers.
- Driving force of projects in NAV
- Be key in the help of training end users various features of the applications
- Keep in the know on new technology and functionality released in Microsoft's Dynamics NAV
What we offer you:
The benefits below are only some of the unique benefits on offer!
- Medical, Dental and Eye care Insurance
- Employee Referral Program
- Wellness Program
- Save As you earn Company share plan
- Ideally experience with Dynamics NAV administration, business analysis and support preferred.
- Ideally have C/AL, Programming and SQL experience required
- Experience with manufacturing, warehousing and distribution technology processes would be desired.
If you have interest or would like to follow up any information the position please contact me or send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Adam Kennedy) (0191 594 9714)