ITS Executive, IT Security and Governance Department
On behalf of my client, a leading Educational Institute, I am currently on the lookout for experienced IT Security Executives.
- To Manage IT Security testing framework to proactively maintain and monitor SIM IT security posture.
- In the absent of Senior Manager, to report to ITS Director on ITS Security threats and assessments on areas of improvement.
- To assist in review and improvement to IT Security policy and procedures.
- To assist in managing and improving areas of governance in ITS Division by reviewing and suggest improvements.
- To ensure periodic reviews of the compliance of the organization's entities and divisions to all applicable IT policies and guidelines.
- To liaise with auditors, and coordinate, track and otherwise assist the ITS actions and response to any audit issues.
- Where IT S&G will work with Enterprise Architect and review IT network infrastructure Security design.
- To promote staff awareness of IT Security and governance policies and practices.
- Degree or diploma in cyber Security and/or cyber Security certification (e.g. CISSP, CISA, CISM, CEH, CompTIA Security +, GSEC, GCIH)
- At least 2-4 years experience in IT Security domain
- Hands-on experience in managing and monitoring Security devices (AP, WAF, Anti-virus console and Vulnerability scanner)
- Knowledge in network and application Security
- Handle & escalation & monitor of security incidents
- Execute & coordinate Vulnerability Assessment using scan tools
- Conduct/coordinate internal reviews (User access review, Firewall reviews and others)
- Coordinating external security audit (IT Audit, penetration tests and others)
- Manage Security Projects include but not limited to writing of approval paper, vendor evaluation (e.g. Pent Test and other security projects)
- Prepare, obtain approval and implement renewal for maintenance contract and licenses for security tools.
To avoid missing out on this role and other Infrastructure and Cloud job opportunities available globally, send your CV in Word format to A.email@example.com or call Amir at +65 3163 0300 for a confidential discussion.
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft recruitment firm in the world, advertising more Cloud jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout the globe and we have never had more live requirements & Cloud jobs for Microsoft professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the Singapore market and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & Cloud jobs are.
Please visit our website https://www.nigelfrank.com/sg for more Infrastructure and Cloud job opportunities!
EA Personnel: R1765818
EA Licence No: 11C3017