I am actively seeking a NAV implementation consultant with experience in recent NAV implementation experience. With the ability to work with different teams internally to asses there needs and create reports for the developers.
Upgrade from NAV 2009 to Business Central
Length- Depending on the needs of the upgrade an expected completion date would be known following the business analysis and requirement gathering
Location- Northern California
Industry- Food Industry Client
Ideal candidates will have the following:
- Detail oriented; ability to track multiple projects and deliverable
- Candidate must like fasted paced environment with mix of development/project tasks as well as ongoing system administrator/maintenance responsibilities; experience working in financial service organizations a plus
- Responsible for daily maintenance and administration of the group's primary system applications including Microsoft NAV, JET reporting, BOFA CashPro, and internal enterprise data warehouse
- Participates in every aspect of the implementation from analyzing the customer's business requirements to configuring the Business Central/NAV application to meet the customer's needs.
- Provides in-depth knowledge of the ERP applications and evaluates the customer's business processes against the standard Microsoft Business Central/NAV functionality.
For more information, please contact me at A.Pelton@NigelFrank.com or 972-546-4884
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics NAV jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs are.