Sr. Purchasing Manager with Navision Exp. - $100k+ - Lakewood, NJ
A global manufacturing organization is seeking a Sr. Purchasing Manager to lead a team in buying operations and working alongside a Supply Chain Director on improving current business processes for procurement and sourcing operations.
Our client is a well-established market leader who has been in business for over three decades! With a large and expanding catalog, they have become a recognized brand across various markets including healthcare, life sciences, food service, and logistics. The company combines a global supply chain network with innovation in their product line to deliver optimal solutions for manufacturing entities, and have consistently outperformed in helping their customers succeed.
This client is a Dynamics NAV (Navision) end user who heavily relies on their ERP solution within the supply chain team for forecasting, reporting, tracking, and inventory management. As such, they are looking for a candidate with expertise in using NAV ERP software to its fullest potential.
Your New Role:
- Managing and providing direction to the Purchasing team, including training more junior team members to carry out individual responsibilities at a high level of performance
- Lead all purchasing functions within the US team and coordinating with international vendors
- Monitoring the buyers/planners and flow of materials to meet customer requirements
- Identify paths for increased efficiency and cost cutting measures in the supply chain
- Utilize NAV ERP to optimize planning and inventory management
- Develop a long-term strategy for improved procurement functions and long-term best practices
- Much More!!
- 10+ years in purchasing and procurement
- Experience with Dynamics NAV (Navision) ERP software
- Expertise in Sourcing, Vendor Negotiation, Forecasting, Demand Planning, Inventory Control, and Logistics
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel. Experience with Power BI a plus
- 5+ years in a team leadership and project management role, preferably with teams larger than 3
- Excellent negotiation and vendor management skills
- Team player personality
Salary & Benefits:
- Competitive base salary up to $110k
- Excellent benefits package and paid time off
- Casual Fridays
- Amazing career growth potential
- Collaborative company culture where individual development is promoted
To apply, please contact Matt Potenza at 212-731-8252 (ext. 3234) and email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics NAV jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics NAV candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs that are available I can be contacted on 646-362-5944. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.