.NET Developer- Pennsylvania- $110K-$120K
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 12 June 2019
Contact Name: Amreen Qaiyum
There is an opening for a great new opportunity as a .net developer at a fantastic company! Please read and respond to this ad for immediate interview! Client is searching for a .net Developer who will architect, design, develop, maintain, operate and support the company's needs. The individual will be working integrations, including all project phases such as initiation, analysis, design, build, test, and deployment. This client has multiples offices across the country but is based in Pennsylvania and offers a phenomenal work environment.
- Demonstrate proficiency in .NET development
- Analyze business processes to identify opportunities for improvement
- C# and .NET development
- Understand business process and relate knowledge to product functionality by providing technical guidance
- Experienced with customization and configuration
- SQL programming is a plus
- Must have hands on experience using the following:
- C#, ASP.Net
- XRM Page Model
- Developers Toolkit
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- Minimum 5 years of .NET experience
- Familiarity with Dynamics CRM Upgrades
- Strong interpersonal/communication skills
- Troubleshoot .NET errors and performance related issues
- Base salary of up to 120K with bonus
- Benefits include health, dental, vision and 401K
- Great PTO!
If you would like to grow professionally and make an impact from day one this role is perfect for you! The client is actively interviewing! If this is a role you would like to explore further, please send your resume to Amreen Qaiyum at firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to call 646 606 2818 (ext 7583) TODAY!
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics CRM jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics CRM candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs that are available I can be contacted on 646 604 2818. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities! Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.