Dynamics AX/365 Functional Trade & Logistics Consultant - Working on D365 implementation projects - Home-based - Up to £80k (dependent on experience)
Stuck in a job that you have gotten everything from that you possibly can? Finishing up a project and looking for your next move? Or maybe just looking for a new challenge.
My client, one of the largest and reputable Microsoft Gold Partners in the UK are looking to expand their team due to positive growth within the business. They are needing someone to join their team of professionals as a Functional Consultant working to implement the Trade & Logistics modules of Dynamics 365 for their clients. The projects range in size, and there are multiple positions , so the client will be considering candidates from all levels of seniority, as well as those who have come from a slightly differing job roles before, (i.e Business Analyst) as long as they have experience in the following:
- Experience working on at least one end to end implementation of Dynamics AX or more recently, D365
- Strong Manufacturing / T&L / Warehousing / Procurement background
The main responsibilities a successful candidate will be expected to undertake is as follows:
- Being able to travel 2-3 days a week to client side (anywhere in the UK), the rest will be home-based
- To lead the D365 implementation projects for their clients from a T&L perspective across all modules
In return they can offer you:
- The chance to work with one of the UK's largest Microsoft Gold Partner
- The chance to progress quickly
- To train and work with the most up and coming ERP product - D365 (Microsoft certifications received upon completion)
- Good company benefits, including bonus private health and dental care, cycle to work incentive, the chance to be enrolled in a share scheme to name a few
- Excellent base salary
- Flexible working
- Be involved in some really exciting projects
- Work with a strong team of professionals
If this sounds like something that would be of interest to you then I would be keen to hear from you. We can have a discussion about your experience and work together to ensure you have the best possible chance of being a successful applicant.
Apply now, interviews have already started!
Apply ASAP to ensure you do not miss this fantastic opportunity. Please contact Emily Clark on 0191 338 7666, or email on email@example.com if you are interested in the role or require some further information.
Nigel Frank International are the global leaders in Microsoft recruitment, with many exciting new openings arising every day. Please get in touch with Emily Clark at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0191 338 7666 if you are wishing to begin, develop or expand your experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX/365 as we may just have a career opportunity waiting for you!