MI Developer - Leeds - £40,000
Well respected Law Firm, with offices all over the UK in need of MI Developer to join their IT team and help with the drive to success.
My client pride themselves on being the best in the industry as they use Business Intelligence to identify and cater for customers niche requirements, by designing tailored packages that are specific to their needs. Their fantastic reputation means that they're never shy of work and you won't be either, constant challenges that will help you grow as a BI professional.
As a MI Developer you will be responsible for the development, maintenance and enhance Management Information Solutions using SQL Server 2008/2012/2016 and supporting tools other MS tools such as SSRS.
- Processing Ad-hoc data requests for internal stakeholders and external parties.
- Participate in the design and requirements capture of new Management Information.
- Problem solve and debug current ELT processes.
- Adhere to department procedures and practices, including coding standards, secure coding standards, build processes, change management and source control (Team Foundation Server)
- Work closely with members of the software and database development teams to ensure the high quality of all applications produced by the department.
- Work closely with team members and all business stakeholders to analyze requirements, deliver solid solutions and provide feedback into these.
- Share experiences and knowledge within the MI team.
- Support the team leader in the creation and maintenance of new development and other team standards.
- System Development Life Cycle
- Excellent knowledge of SQL Server Stack
- A solid understanding of databases design
- Microsoft Excel
- A proven track record of SQL Server development
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- life assurance
- cycle to work scheme
- Chance to get your hands on the latest technology
- Career progression
- Central office location - great public transport links and parking facilities within 2 minutes of the practice
Interviews are now taking place and my client are looking to hire a new member to the team within the next few weeks. Don't wait until it's too late to apply, deadlines are near and competition is fears, apply today to secure an interview by contacting Megan on 0191 814 7804 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org