My client is a consultancy that helps organisations by designing, building, implementing and managing ICT solutions. The company was established in the 1990s, and in addition to being awarded the status of being in the top 25 of the '100 most powerful ICT companies in the Netherlands', they have acquired Microsoft Gold Partnerships in "Cloud Productivity", "Data Analytics", "Application Development" and "DevOps". Partners who work with my client are Microsoft, Oracle, Pyramid Analytics, Sitecore, as well as many others.
This company is expanding and is looking to hire BI Consultants who will fit in well with their highly motivated and ambitious team. You need to understand customer-specific, complex matters, and be able to explain technical knowledge to customers who may have non-technical knowledge.
- Identify customer needs and translate them into technical solutions
- Act as a sparring partner for the customer and the company around our data driven customer experience proposition
- Coach and guide junior consultants together with other experienced colleagues
- Experience with Microsoft On-premise Data Platform
- Integration Services (SSIS)
- Analysis Services OLAP / Tabular (SSAS)
- SQL Database
- Knowledge of the Kimball methodology
- Strong technical as well as functional skills
- Microsoft Azure SQL Database
- Microsoft Power BI
- Microsoft Azure Data Factory
- Knowledge of the Datavault method
- Highly communicative
- Work independently as well as in a team
- Flexible attitude
- Open minded
- Ambitious and motivated approach
- Thirst for knowledge
- Dutch speaking
- Have the right to work and live within the EU
What is being offered
- Salary between € 3,500 and € 4,500.
- Benefits such as 10% holiday allowance, 26 vacation days, lease car, pension contribution and laptop.
- VERY flexible working hours
- Great work culture with ski holidays, team outings and Friday afternoon drinks
- High education budget (MS Certificates, training, events, hard/soft skill coaching)
If interested in this excellent role, contact me for more details at:
LinkedIn: James Noblej.email@example.com me on +31 20 241 8505