- Strong knowledge of relational databases, specifically Microsoft SQL Server 2014 and later, including SQL Server Integration Services, advanced querying skills, stored procedures and Common Table Expressions
- Expert knowledge and skill level with SQL Server Reporting Services 2016 and later
- Experience developing and interacting with APIs
- Experience with OAUTH2/OpenID
- Experience developing PowerBI reporting, dashboard solutions using the Common Data Service
- Experience working with Azure app services and Azure SQL
- Demonstrated knowledge of the software development lifecycle
- Demonstrated knowledge of Windows operating system and network protocols
- Ability to understand detailed business processes and apply the appropriate technical solutions for process improvement and automation
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills and ability to learn new concepts quickly
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite skills, 2016 and later
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and assignments; strong organizational skills
- Strong customer service and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work with and contribute to a work group or team to complete assigned tasks
- Ability to communicate information and ideas clearly, concisely and effectively
- Ability to enter, transcribe, record, store or maintain information in either written or electronic form
- Bachelor's Degree in a computer-related field and three (3) years' application development experience
High School Diploma or GED and six (6) years' application development experience
- Three (3) years' experience with report writing applications, preferably PowerBI and Microsoft SSRS
- Three (3) years' experience developing object-oriented programs, specifically with Visual C# .Net
- One (1) year experience with point of sale and management solutions
This client is actively interviewing right now and looking to hire immediately!!! They are prepared to be aggressive in total compensation package. If you are someone with a background in information technology and are interested in Dynamics AX, this is the right opportunity for you!!
Contact Jeremy at email@example.com or 646-679-7209
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Axapta / Dynamics AX jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Axapta / Dynamics AX jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics AX / Axapta candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics AX / Axapta jobs that are available I can be contacted on 1-212-731-8262 ext. 3346. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.