POSITION: D365 and MS CRM Technical Architect Consultant- 90-100$
They are seeking a senior-level Microsoft Architect Consultant with ability to provide technical direction as well as exemplifying strong leadership skills. The opportunity will include but not be limited to applying skills in in MS Dynamics CRM, .NET, and related MS technologies.
This globally recognized company targets Dynamics CRM Solutions in verticals such as education, banking, insurance, and manufacturing-just to name a few. The company also specializes in digital services as well as products such as integration platforms and management software.
Your Job Requirements:
- Expert-level expertise with ASP.NET, XML and Web Services
- 4+ years' experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM development
- Experience with large-scale applications in a leadership role
- Broad experience with .NET Framework 3.0-4.5
- 2+ years' experience with SQL/FetchXML
Your Technical Skills Desired:
- Experience with integration and data mapping
- Experienced in problem solving and able to follow a methodical implementation process
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, ability to handle diverse situations, multiple
- projects and rapidly changing priorities
More of Your Skills & Competencies:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, or equivalent work experience.
- Must be a self-starter who requires minimal supervision.
- Experienced in problem solving, and able to follow a methodical implementation process.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, ability to handle diverse situations, multiple projects and rapidly changing priorities.
- Ability to communicate with clients at all levels.
Where You'll Work:
*This is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer*
If you're a self-starter who has excellent interpersonal and organizational skills as well as excellent communication skills, please send your resume to email@example.com or (972)-728-3972.
This role not a fit? Give me a ring and I'd be happy to discuss additional opportunities we have available!
Top of Form
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft Dynamics recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more Dynamics CRM jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements & CRM jobs for Microsoft Dynamics professionals. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & CRM jobs are.