Dynamics NAV | Developer | Tampa, FL
Work in Tampa with a historic food and beverage company. They are actively searching for a MS Dynamics NAV Developer and this small but mighty company needs you! So, if you've got what it takes, let's fast track your application.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Thoroughly understand business practices and procedures in order to design, develop and maintain automated workflow processes.
- Apply NAV 2018 functional knowledge of manufacturing and warehousing modules to the complex business problems and provide consultancy part of the Global NAV team
- Advocate for Operations staff in process design and hardware selection.
- Testing and documenting processes and application instructions
- Provide consultancy and support in analyzing application of ERP systems to operation requirements.
- Analyze business systems to align the ERP system with efficient business processes.
- Work with ERP systems users and management to determine appropriate system configuration and setup.
- Perform NAV system testing for the monthly release cycle and minor/major upgrades..
- Take an active role in NAV implementation projects including GAP/FIT Analysis, capturing business requirements, UAT, and post go-live support.
- Collaborate with contractors and external vendors in order to resolve issues.
- experience providing client-facing technical support in a corporate setting
- experience with specific technologies: Dynamics NAV 2013 and higher or similar ERP application
- Hands-on experience applying software to manufacturing needs and troubleshooting.
- Provide outstanding customer service and problem resolution for end-users experiencing hardware and software issues
- Practical knowledge with Windows 7/8/10 operating systems, Windows servers, and standard networking protocols (TCP/IP and Ethernet)
- Ability to Multitask
- Certifications a plus
- Ability to work independently and manage competing priorities.
- Ability to work in a team environment to manage projects, including teammate deliverables, with leadership and diplomacy.
- Strong problem solving skills, analytical skills, creativity, logical thinking, level-headedness and resilience.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to interact with persons of various social, cultural, economic and educational backgrounds.