SQL Database Administrator - Huddersfield - £45k
My Client are in need of an experienced SQL DBA to join their End User Development team within the retail industry. The ideal candidate will ideally have strong experience using MS SQL Server, SQL and Azure along with a background of experiencing working within a database environment.
My client work with the latest technologies such as SQL Server 2017, Azure Dev Ops and Redgate SQL Monitor. Your main responsibility will be making sure all aspects connected to the performance and maintenance of all production and non-production databases are running smoothly alongside of leading infrastructure projects.
You will be encouraged to progress your skills by working alongside the industries best Operational teams, along with working closely with senior BI developers, systems administrators and support technicians. You will be given a personal development plan that ensure you reach new goals on a regular basis, helping you to continuously grow within the business.
This is a permanent position paying an annual salary up to £45,000. My client offer a great benefits package including; 25 days holiday plus bank holidays with the option to buy more, competitive pension, flexible working and 25% employee discount.
- Background experience using all T-SQL features including; Stored Procedures, Functions, Hints, Joins
- The ability to carrying out T-SQL performance tuning and index optimisation
- Some knowledge of SQL Server Query Engine and ability to resolve performance issues would be advantageous
- Ability to carry out maintenance on Redgate SQL Monitor and SSIS packages
- Experience carrying out Database Migration projects
- Experience with the installation of new instances, configuration, management, monitoring and troubleshooting issues with SSIS packages
- Experience of Sever and data base management
- Past experience of documentation using Azure Dev Ops
My client are hoping for a fast turnaround for this position, interviews are already taking place. Don't hesitate and miss out on this great opportunity. Apply today or call Megan Southern on 0191 814 7804, likewise email a copy of your most recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.